I hope you all had a great time in Florida! I wish I could have been there... but reading y'all's Faceook updates was the next best thing! (Keep uploading pics!)
So it's August, and school will be starting soon... (hey, if it makes you feel better, your teachers and principals are already back at school.) But before we send you back to class, we want to take you on one more trip!
On Friday, August 20th, we'll be going to see BODIES... The Exhibition at the West End Marketplace in downtown Dallas. If you want to find out more about this exhibit, visit their website, or become a fan on Facebook!
School starts August 23rd (for both Dallas and Grand Prairie students); we'll start after-school tutoring the week of September 13th.
Mark your calendars: MVC UB Orientation and our first Parent Meeting of the academic year will be on Saturday, September 11th.
Looking forward to seeing you on the 20th!

No comments:
Post a Comment